Print and Paper Specifications:
- Museum-quality giclée fine art printing with UV stabilised inks..
A giclée print made using pigment inks can be lightfast for up to 100+ years, but this depends on factors such as paper type and storage conditions. By using pigment based archival inks, the archival properties of a giclée print are significantly higher than traditional silkscreen or litho prints.
- Paper specifications/weight: 200-275gsm fine art decor etching paper.
Perfect for artists producing fine art prints, high white with a surface texture that replicates a traditional etching paper. Coated with the latest pigment and dye inkjet receptive technology, the cotton content in the base gives a high quality feel whilst providing flexibility. With an excellent colour gamut and exceptional d-max, this paper is the ideal for reproducing a wide range of tones. This paper is also acid and lignin free; making it the perfect option for creating archival quality reproductions of your art.
Created from high-quality wood, milled with simple clean lines and presented with a satin finish.
- Simple, elegant design
- Premium, fine art paper with a gently textured surface
- Perspex glaze for added protection (NOT GLASS)
- Delivered ready for hanging
- For indoor use only